Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt
A combined green/black belt program that will teach you Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects from start to finish.
This online, combined Black Belt and Green Belt training program will teach you Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects from start to finish.
Green Belt training will allow you to deliver measurable, sustainable improvement by finding the root causes of problems and streamlining processes.
In Black Belt training, you will further develop your process improvement, project management, and leadership skills using clear language and plenty of practical examples. This advanced, interactive and enjoyable online program draws on decades of success helping people from Fortune 500 Companies to Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses. This program will begin to help you create happier customers, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve collaboration.
The fees for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Certification exams are included in the program.
Upon completion of this program you will be able to:
- Define what Lean Six Sigma is, where it came from and why organizations benefit from it
- List and describe the Lean Six Sigma Roles
- List and Define each of the 8 wastes
- Describe how to find and select a worthwhile Lean Six Sigma Project
- Summarize the Lean Six Sigma Improvement method known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Describe how to create a project charter, gather the voice of the customer and build a high-level map of the process
- Describe how to select measures, plan for data collection and collect baseline data about a process
- Describe how to conduct process analysis, conduct data analysis and then brainstorm and validate root causes of process problems
- Describe how to craft, filter and determine solutions to process problems and then mitigate the risks of process change
- Describe how to create monitoring plans, develop response plans and document the project
- Describe the ways that Black Belt Training enhances the Green Belt body of knowledge
- Define the process used to select an appropriate Black Belt project
- List and define the influence and facilitation skills that help Black Belts improve their leadership capabilities
- Describe how to coach Green Belts and other Lean Six Sigma practitioners through each phase of DMAIC
- List the steps involved in testing the measurement system, sampling the data and assessing process capability
- Describe the steps involved in conducting hypothesis tests to assess theories of root cause
- Identify which type of tests are appropriate for any given data set
- Describe the steps involved and the different uses for design of experiments
- Identify which type of control charts are appropriate for any given data set
- Describe how and why to apply visual management to an improved process
- Describe how to construct an effective project storyboard
A Master Black Belt with over 15 years of success helping organizations like the Department of Veterans Affairs, the State of Washington, Cisco, DC Shoes, GE and Motorola learn and apply Lean and Six Sigma. Tracy is an accomplished facilitator, trainer and presenter. She has trained over 1,000 people, mentored 300+ people and has helped complete 300+ projects with results that range between $50,000 and $8 million dollars in savings. Her facilitation expertise runs the gamut, from facilitating leadership retreats with top executives, to facilitating Process Walks, Kaizen Events and project team meetings. Tracy has a BA in English Literature from San Francisco State University and an MBA with emphasis in Leadership and Managing Organizational Change from Graziadio School of Business at Pepperdine University