The Basics of Calibration Intervals
Understand how to effectively select the correct time interval between calibrations
Here's what you can expect to learn during this free online class:
- Different techniques used to decide calibration intervals
- How to interpret the data and why it's important
- How to integrate into your Quality Program
Who should take this course?
- Calibration Technicians
- Quality related positions
- Anyone responsible for sending out equipment for calibration
- Anyone interested in expanding their calibration & metrology knowledge
Melanie Cagle is the Founder and Owner of QualiCal LLC, an ISO 17025 Accredited calibration company servicing all manufacturing operations in the greater Gulf Coast region. Melanie has spent most of her working career in the oilfield. The largest part of her career was in Quality and Safety during which, the most time was spent teaching. She is an accredited and certified calibration technician and is highly knowledgeable about precision measurement and metrology.
Melanie has grown with QualiCal as did her knowledge about Thread Inspection and it actually became a passion. With the growth of QualiCal she wanted to expand the products and services offered to her customer base. Most notable was the increased demand for training classes and demonstrations and so The QualiCal Academy was born.