Certified Internal Auditor
Master the foundation of Internal Auditing and Apply Internal Audit best practices in your daily work routine
The ExamMatrix CIA Review, powered by Surgent, is a complete online CIA Exam Review course that utilizes an adaptive learning platform that focuses your study to your weaker areas and reduces your overall study time. While other courses follow a generic “study the book, then study the questions, one topic at a time”, the ExamMatrix CIA Exam Review takes you through a multiple choice question Assessment Phase first to identify weak areas, allowing you to use our reporting features to focus additional learning in specific areas of the textbook, instead of simply reading it cover to cover. The Adaptive Study feature of the course automatically selects questions for you to study based upon previous scoring history and IIA Category Weighting.
Prepares You For...
- Internal Auditor
- Risk Manager
- CIA Exam Part 1 – Internal Audit Basic
- CIA Exam Part 2 – Internal Audit Practice
- CIA Exam Part 3 – Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
What You'll Learn...
Upon completion of study of each exam section of the ExamMatrix CIA Review, you will be prepared to sit for and pass that section of the Certified Internal Auditor Examination.
Upon completion you will:
- Master the foundation of Internal Audit
- Apply Internal Audit best practices in daily work routine
- Reduce Risk for employer
- Develop exam time management and pacing
The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) journey begins with a focus on The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and aspects of mandatory guidance under the IPPF. The journey continues with a focus on managing an internal audit project and culminates with concepts related to internal control, risk, governance, and technology. The CIA is a 3-part process for establishing your foundational core and starting point for career growth to:
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
Frequently Asked Questions
CIA candidates must meet the eligibility requirements for education, character, work experience, and identification. Before a candidate application can be approved, ALL documentation (proof of education, character reference, and identification) must be received and approved by The IIA’s Certification staff. Please click here for eligibility requirements.